Sunday, December 13, 2009

Don't You Know

Last night, I was wide awake until after 3 AM. Today, I went to the morning service at church. The annual Christmas Dinner was after the last amen. Yummy.

I am sitting at my laptop, at the kitchen table, waiting for the muffins to finish baking. The muffins are for the Hubbie's lunch next week. They smell so delicious.

Tonight is night two of my sleep apnea test and there are no naps or stimulants allowed less they interfere with the test tonight.

However, cough choke, I am about to fall asleep at the keyboard. ZZZZZZZ

The formula for the day is as follows:

no sleep till after 3 AM
large potluck dinner after church
not suppose to take a nap or have caffeine after the noon hour
equals

I WANT TO TAKE A NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that how life goes? It is good to be alive and still breathing but life is just funny sometimes. Are we still listening? Hello? Wake up.

update:
The zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's won. I napped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: