Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Sunday Morn

Where are the days, weeks, going? It's Sunday again, already!

Oh, I'm not complaining. I am thankful for Sunday. It represents far more than most people want to recognize, acknowledge.

Most take it as an extra day off, a day to be lazy and watch football, whatever.

In modern history, it is a day to remember the resurrection of Christ.

We live on a nice street that has two other streets connected to it, all are cul-de-sacs. There are no through streets. It is a quiet neighborhood with basketball goals in the streets for the kids to play, shoot. I should take a picture and post. I've never seen another neighborhood like it.

Anyway, as far as I know, there are only two or three other families on our streets that go to church. We are one of them. The rest stay home, work, sleep, etc.

What happened to our country that people do not go to church anymore as a family?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: