Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uhoh Spaghetti O's

I did an uhoh. I set the alarm for church, turned it off when it started to sound, turned over and woke up an hour later. It was only minutes away from leaving time. I sent the Hubbie a text that I had overslept. I will go to the night service. Still I feel like a little kid that got away with something. Uhoh, Spaghetti O's.

The weather is absolutely beautiful here today. There is a bit of a chill in the air but I love the no humidity part of this season. You can breathe in fresh crisp air and feel great.

Soon will be the Hubbie's and my 42nd Happy Anniversary. We have been straight, sober, and sweethearts for 42 years. Well, some days not sweethearts but, hey, it's been almost 42 years. He is a very good man. He works hard. He is honest. He is my companion. He thinks that there is no marriage in Heaven but I got a clue for him. He's stuck with me forever and ever. I love him.

Last night we decided that we would buy ourselves a new camera for our 42nd. My camera quit and has yet to be revived in spite of all that can be done. He is not a camera bug like me but he enjoys the videos of the GRAND baby so we must have videos every time he comes or when we are around him. Now to decide which one to purchase. These little decisions are fun.

It's a great day and it's great to be alive even when you pull an uhoh. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: