Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sally Beauty Supply

When I had my last haircut, I asked the nice manager if she could make some recommendations about my thinning hair. She did. She suggested a product that they sell. The cost was $26.95 for 3 small bottles plus tax!!

I stopped by the local Sally Beauty Supply store and found the same product in bottles twice the size that was sold at the store where I had my hair cut. The cost was half for double the product.

I purchased the product at the checkout and was asked if I had a Sally card. My response was no. I was offered one for $5 or $2.50 if I was over 55. Oh yeah!! I bought the card for $2.50.

Then, to my surprise, two coupons printed out. One for $5 with my next $5 purchase and $5 off of a $5 purchase during the week of Tgiving. Fun! Free stuff!

I love a bargain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: