Thursday, November 26, 2009

Full Cup

Today my posting on Facebook was: My cup is spilling over...into the saucer...on to the table. It is a reference to a Bible verse that says my cup runneth over.

I woke up this morning with feelings of more than a full cup of blessings. I was realizing not only was my cup full but it was full into the saucer which was full on to the table, all examples of how my blessings are overflowing.

The oldest son survived a near death experience. We are thankful. The youngest son is struggling but better. We are thankful. The Hubbie and I are working on our 43 years of being married. We are thankful. The GRAND baby is, well, he's just GRAND. We are thankful. Our daughter is well. We are thankful. Our family has grown by a DIL and SIL in the last few years. We are thankful. America is the greatest country. We are thankful.

The spillings could go on and on but I'll end here and wish everyone in the blog world, Happy Thanksgiving and wishes for a full cup, saucer, and even on the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: