Friday, November 27, 2009

The Day After

Thanksgiving has come and gone. It went by in a flash, didn't it? Now on to Christmas. This is the most behindest (yes, spellcheck got it) I have ever been in my entire life since becoming a mother.

For years, I kept out $10 per week from my household monies and was always finished way early but these last two years all I can say is ha ha ha ha. What is not got it together for 100 dollars, Alec?

Things not done include, zero decorations, zero clean windows, zero clean curtains, zero presents wrapped and only a few purchased.

Maybe I should just go into the woods, pick up a dead branch and label it ba hum bug. Naaahh, I won't do that this year. After all, it's the GRAND baby's first one.

So what if things are yet to be done. What will be done will be done. What isn't done, can be done later, maybe.

It's time for a tree, lights, shopping and fun!!!

Ready? Set? Go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: