Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Southern Jokes

North Carolina (copied)

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it.

Then he got back in the car to wait. A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back.. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, 'I have a flat tire.'

The passerby asked, 'But what's with the flowers?'

The man responded, 'When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. Hey, it don't make no sense to me neither.'

'HEY - You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Truth. I welcome them here--until they start telling me how they did it up north and trying to change us down here. At that point they become '#@$# Yankees'. I can say that because having been born north of the Mason Dixon Line I am technically a Yankee! I was reared out West. But at heart I am a Southerner. I love the South!