Saturday, August 8, 2009

Off to do a shop and eat lunch for free

It's Saturday so I slept late but I'm showered, face on, no breakfast because I knew I had a mystery shop to do.

I am going to a local deli type store for lunch. I will be reimbursed and paid a small fee for filling in the report online.

I have been doing this for over 6 years now. There are things I do not do. I do not do bar shops, tobacco shops or alcohol shops. Why? Because I don't do those things. Simple.

I also do not sell makeup because I cannot wear makeup without it burning my face. I do not do tan shops for the same reason.

Over these years, I have accomplished and been paid for bank shops, fast food shops, retail shops, gas station shops, grocery shops, sit down restaurant shops, car dealer shops, post office shops and more.

Sure, the reports can be a bit much but you learn what a company is looking for and remember over time.

It is how I have made my spending money.

Hint: Do not pay for information on becoming a mystery shopper. It is a scam. You can find everything you need to know yourself.

Years ago, our family went on vacation to Myrtle Beach. I had two sit down restaurant shops. One bill was $105.00. The other bill was $98.00. I was paid for both in full for a family of four. One shop we even took a long time friend with us. The restaurants were places we could not normally afford so it was a real treat for our family.

Time to go eat and get paid. Looks like it's going to be a great day. No misspellings found on the first try! ;)

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Free food is always better..at least if it's bad, it's free! and you get to try new things without spending your own money..way to go.

Carol said...

yep....it's a great hobby.