Thursday, March 18, 2010

THINKING ABOUT STARTING A NEW BIZ?

Yep, think about it.

As the readers know, I am constantly looking for something to make money to help my wonderful Hubbie retire. He was in ministry for 30 years, had a small retirement in the stock market, need I say more? Anyhow, he has a small 401K at his present job. It is no where near what the norm to retire is suppose to be. Plus zero pension, yep, zero, nada from the 30 years in ministry, another long story.

I recently tried another network marketing company. When we decided to cut our outgoing money, it was cut. We were paying for the services ourselves so the cost was too much.

Since that time, I have searched several other opportunities. This new biz came to me thru an email newsletter that I get on a monthly basis, from a mystery shop scheduler in Plano, Texas. I love Texas.

I spent over two hours with the owner of this company. I grilled him up and down, asked every question I could think of, and am going with it. The company is barely 90 days old so now is a great time to jump in with me. He excepts it to double in the next 90 days and just keep going. Cha-ching.

The company is a forced matrix, multi-level, set up. The cost is ONLY $10 per year and $5 per month!!! Go back, read that over, yep, only $10 per year and $5 per month.

There is no selling, no videos to watch, no services to buy, all you do is spread the word about the company, sign up at least five people (got grown kids?) and you are good to go.

When you sign up five, their $5 fee PAYS your $5 fee!! Yep, read it again. The monthly fee is FREE after you sign up your five friends. So, it's $10 per year. This is the administration fee. There is also another $5 admin fee for a check to be issued. This covers the cost of hiring two ladies to process all of the checks, mail them out, envelopes, stamps. It's the cost of doing business as I was told several months ago. If you do not have enough to issue a check, the balance is rolled over into the next month then the $5 is taken out when the check goes out.

There is a statement on the web page that says you can make over $3,000.00 per month. Don't get scared by that statement, please. It is a reality. When all of your levels are filled by you or the computer, you will, in the end make that much money.

My goal is to ignore that amount for the present. I told the owner that it makes it look like it's too good to be true. I want to focus on making enough money to pay our health insurance. We are at an age where we must have insurance, absolute must.

Here is my website, tour it, then email me with questions. Or go ahead, sign up!

http://www.caroltuttle.freeway2success.net

My email is, caroltuttlebiz@gmail.com, I will get back to you!

THINK ABOUT THIS......IF YOU ONLY MAKE $100 PER MONTH WITH THIS BUSINESS, WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE $100 PER MONTH WITH ONLY A $10 INVESTMENT PER YEAR??????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: