Friday, March 5, 2010

CUTE SERIOUS QUOTE

Today started late for me, very late. I woke up early, saw the time and headed back to the nice warm bed. I slept late, which was wonderful. Being 'retired' is a good thing.

I decided to post this. It is copied from several other blogs but still makes me smile.

be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, oh, crap, she's up

Although I do not claim to be that much of a threat to the devil, I do like the quote. (The word crap was a four letter word when I was growing up so it's not something I normally say now.)

Still, it's something to think about. I lived under a system that was made up of rules rules rules for years, so many were man made rules and had nothing to do with what God thought of me or how He loves me. I am free from that system today.

Sure, we do not have to claim to be perfect but it is important to live a good life, treat people as you would want to be treated and respect others. This alone would be much more than most of the world does and may just upset the boogey man.

It's a good life goal, a good Friday goal, and a good way to enjoy a nice smile along the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Love the quote...good post.