Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rosie the Robot vs Rosie the Bitter Lesbian

Oh my...another Southern term and means tisk tisk.

My recent post about Rosie was NOT Rosie O'Donnell. Personally, I cannot stand the woman-man.

Years ago, I watched her tv show daily. She was bright, funny, and entertaining. She is no longer any of the three. She has become a bitter person and it is ugly to see.

Now, on the web, she-he is getting her-his own radio show. I will not be listening or seeking out any clips of the show. Why people keep hiring her-him is a mystery to me.

The Rosie I was referring to was Rosie the Robot Maid on the cartoon, Jeffersons****. She was a mild spoken, hardworking, polite machine who was a help to the entire family.

Rosie the Robot was kinder, sweeter, and cuter than Rosie the bitter lesbian.


*******WRONG....THANKS TO DINAH SOAR FOR CATCHING MY GOOF..IT IS THE JETSONS!!

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

I know the Rosie you are talking about but I thought the show was "The Jetsons" ...I always watched that show and enjoyed it too.

Carol said...

Oh yeah...you are right...my goof. It is the Jetson's. I will fix it. Thanks!