Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Already?

It's the weekend again, almost. My life is screaming by and yet I am doing very little. I need to rethink and refocus.

The best way for me is to make a list a To-Do List. Yes, we've all made them. Mine could go on for pages and all I would accomplish would be the list.

In college, a professor taught us to make a list of 10 things that absolutely positively had to be done that day!!

Start with number one. Work at number one until it was done.

Then go to number two of the absolutely positively things that had to be done that day! Work at number two until it was done.

Then go to number three.

You get the picture.

Even though not everything would probably get done, several things would get done and you would have accomplished the most important things for that day.

The next day, start over with a list of the 10 most important things that absolutely positively had to be done that day!

No comments: