Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm in the middle of a before and after



I love seeing the tv shows that redo rooms, houses, people. It's amazing what can be done. I am redoing the Master Bedroom, which is also used as the guest room for out of town company.

The top picture is the before. The one below is the after. I am using things I have already except for purchasing the comforter set from Target for $34. I may have to purchase two white sheers for the windows from the JC Penny outlet store but may not.

The black curtains were bought from JCP a few years ago for $7.00 and are black because the windows have full sun all day.

I think I will be able to redo this room for about $50.00! Cheap redo.




2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Looks good..did you paint the walls or is it the lighting?..I have some blogs bookmarked for style inspiration..one is Heather Bullards blog:

www.heatherbullard.typepad.com

I love reading it...you might enjoy it too.

Carol said...

We had the walls painted in March 07. I signed up for the blog. Thanks!