Friday, June 26, 2009

Before & After...I look like my grandmother! eeek

BEFORE


Last year, I made a decision about my hair.

My husband loves my hair long and says I look better with it longer. The problem is, it is so very hot. Not only do I have hot flashes but my hair sticks to my neck when I sweat and drives me a bit nuts. During the day, I can put it up. At night, it is unbearable.

So, I 'made an agreement' with him last year. I will wear it long in the winter and short, off my neck, in the Summer. Or rather, I 'decided' and then informed him. Boy am I brave in my old age. Anyway, here are the pictures.

I think he is right. I do look better with it longer. I had no idea that I looked so much like my grandmother. Time marches on and all over me! Ho hum.

AFTER...MY GRANDMOTHER LOOKING BACK AT ME....

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

I like your new do..it looks good! And it will be much cooler too.