Monday, April 30, 2012

READY SET GO

I am starting a new weight loss journey, yes, one of many but this is with a whole new attitude!  Yes, I have before pics but will not share them until I have a good after pic or two....giggle.

The plan is to cut back on what I already eat, denying myself nothing, eating smaller portions of the food I live on and not some weirdo plan.  Stop eating enough for two people, eat only what one person would eat and the fat will leave.  It's pretty simple, isn't it?!  Cut back on Diet drinks, more water, tea half and half, etc.

Plus I am working now, getting strong but still struggling with back pain but the knees, legs, ankles are improving.  I had to go back on the pain pill to work but it's something that must be done so do it.

After one week, down 1.4 lbs!   I have a nice vase that I will put in one dollar for each pound down I travel.   Come back later for a pic of the vase.  I will put it under this post.

Thanks to my friends, you know who you are, who have encouraged me!

****************************


2 comments:

Donald Fishgrab said...

Consistent small losses are more permanent and easier to sustain than fast drops. a lot of people don't realize a pound a week is fifty pounds a year, a significant weight loss. Congratulations.

Carol said...

No, never thought of it that way! Thanks for the encouragement!