Friday, January 1, 2010

1/01/10

Love the posting 1/01/10. It's the first and last time that will be the date until 3010. We will be long gone by then.

We slept in a bit late today. I got up, showered, dressed, drove to Hardee's for my medium Diet Coke, lite ice, with a plain biscuit, no butter. On the way to and back from Hardee's I noticed there were less cars on the street, passing me by, than there were lined up, in the drive thru, at the restaurant. I love living in a small town, not too small, but just the right size.

Then we did the bills, paid some online, others via mail, caught up the checkbook. It was time for lunch. We headed to the near by town for the Ryan's lunch. It was a different price for a holiday, of course, but steak all day, so we got water and 'saved' four bucks.

WM was on the list so we stopped there, shopped a bit, picked up some needs and a few wants, plus a movie from the Red Box.

Have you tried the Red Box? It's great. Movies for rent for only $1 per night, fast check out, fast check in, cheap, another way we are cutting our expenses.

I digress, is that a word?

We are home, Hubbie is about to take a nap in the chair. I think I will cuddle on the couch less I wake him up with all of this typing, good excuse, don't you think?

So, another day starting another new year. It is one of my favorite days of the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: