Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BUSY DAY

Today was a busy day. Several errands were accomplished including a visit to the sleep doctor.

It's very foggy in Dixie tonight. If the house across the street did not have it's lights on, it would not be seen. Fog this thick is dangerous for folks on the road driving. It's a foggy end to a busy day.

When I was a child, the days were very long. Summer vacation was very long. It was a very long time till Christmas. As an adult, nothing is very long.

As a I left the sleep doctor today, I had to schedule my next appointment. The date is one year from today, 2011. It set me back a second when she asked me what time.

I told the receptionist if this year goes by as fast as last year, this appointment will seem like it's just next week.

Are the days getting shorter or are we just busier?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: