Friday, December 13, 2013

MYSTERY SHOPPING

Yes, it is true.  There is such a thing a mystery shopping.  How do I know?  Because I are one, as we say in Dixie.  No, we are not barefoot and prego.  Yes, most of us have our own teeth and we do not borrow each others'. 
 
In 2001, I started mystery shopping.  I am selective about the jobs I accept.  I do not buy alcohol or tobacco.  I do not lie when I am shopping.  I do not reveal to one mystery shopping company what I do for another mystery shopping company.  I enjoy shopping although the reports can be mind blowingly long at times. 
 
Never ever pay for a list of shopping companies.  It is a total scam. 
 
The best way is to register, register, register with as many companies you can find and then wait.  They will contact you if you meet the specifics of what the company needs. 
 
This is a scheduling resource.  I do not know if you can register with them or not but they do handle several companies at once.  sassie dot com.
 
You need to have a PayPal account because many of the companies pay by direct deposit into PayPal since a paper check is more expensive.
 
Some times the pay is great, some times, not so great but you can get your foot in the door by accepting all the shops you can at first.
 
Well, you got it, time to go scope out a shop.  Later gator.
 
**********

No comments: