Friday, December 20, 2013

CHRISTMAS LIST

It's that time of year again.  I love Christmas, the gifts, the tree, the gifts, the food, the gifts, the family, the gifts, etc.

The Hubbie is hard to buy for as usual.  He doesn't know what he wants so I don't know what to buy him.  I do have a couple of small gifts but they are small gifts.  He may get money again.  Guess that's better than getting him something he will laugh at, you know.

Me, on the other hand, can find all kinds of things that I like, for example:




and I LOVE this!

rats.....not uploading....back later
 
Let's see if it works now...
 
as I said, I LOVE THIS!  May order it for myself.....hahahahahahah

 
and this!

 
Good food is always a go!

 
See what I mean....I can find lots of stuff for me for Christmas....hummm.....maybe I should put myself on my list!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

********

No comments: