Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Camera is a Hummin

My new camera is making a hummin, whining, whistling sound. It's back to WM with it, by George (what does that mean?). Sure it was not that much money but it's my hobby, my fun.

Tomorrow we are switching from cable (104.00 per month) to dsl (59.00 per month with phone, local, long distance). I do not have an idea what the difference in speed will be but shall find out.

If you do not hear from me till Tuesday, know that I am out or order till then.

Then Tuesday, the hummin camera is returned.

It is sweet Sunday so here is a sweet Southern thought, copied from an email sent to me.

Even Southern babies know that "Gimme some sugar" is not a request for the white, granular sweet substance that sits in a pretty little bowl in the middle of the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: