Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

......my card from The Hubbie....For My Wife, My Friend, My Love, I want to thank you for everything you are to me...and let you know that I love the life we share. Happy Valentine's Day....my card to The Hubbie....For the Wonderful Man I Married..In case you were wondering--I notice. I notice how hard you work to make things the best they can be. I notice how much you give, never expecting anything in return. I notice that you never forget to play or laugh or love. And in case you were wondering, I notice how incredible you are at making me feel important and cherished and loved. You're a wonderful husband. Happy Valentine's Day.....(thank you Hallmark and Carlton Cards).

This balloon, too. It's huge and plays the song, How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You, every time you tap it.
It's been a sweet day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: