Sunday, September 13, 2009

Short and Funny

Time to clean out the desk files. It's very interesting that paperwork can multiple by itself. Here are a few short and funny jokes I found in one of the file folders. Enjoy.

I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

At pilots training, back in the Air Corps, they taught us, "Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you make."

Little Tommy had been to a birthday party at a friend's house. Knowing his sweet tooth, Tommy's mother looked straight into his eyes and said, "I hope you didn't ask for a second piece of cake." "No, but I asked Mrs. Smith for the recipe so you could make some like it, and she gave me two more pieces without asking."

My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: