Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Day After

It's Wednesday, July 23, 2009. It is also the day after my 61st happy birthday. It was a good day.

A long time friend called and we talked over an hour, long distance. Free long distance calls are great!

Then my youngest son, drove in from his college town to take me to lunch. Dad paid via Mom's debit card but Dad doesn't know it yet. It will be okay with Dad. He likes to keep Mom happy.

Later that night my oldest son and GRAND baby Skyped me to say happy birthday. Bet you didn't know a 6 month old baby could say happy birthday.




Before I hit the hay, I checked my Facebook page. There were lots of birthday wishes which was very nice.

I do wonder where 61 years have gone? Only old people are that old.

I'm tickled to still be above ground.

No comments: