Saturday, May 22, 2010

NOT MUCH

It's Saturday, well, almost over Saturday. Not much has been accomplished this Saturday, laundry, sheets, straightening up the casa, pulled all out of date coupons, stuff.

I'm watching a Lifetime movie, why? Don't know, stupid movie, but it's something to do while folding towels

The weather here is absolutely gorgeous. How about there?

Let me explain something about my little blog. Do you wonder why I write/type like I write/type? I take shortcuts, use commas, fragmented sentences, why?

For fun, to break up the ongoing sensation of going on and on and on. Reading a long blog is very boring, the shorter the better, in my opinion.

So, thanks for reading, for putting up with my commas, shortcuts and fragmented sentences, my blog.
~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.