Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$1

I absolutely love a bargain. Part of the thrill is the hunt, you know. Several days ago I stopped in at the local Habitat for Humanity Store. It is a store that has everything from used building supplies to musical organs to mirrors to used furniture. People donate things, the things are sold and the money goes towards Habitat for Humanity. Some things are just junk. Other things are leftovers from projects that builders cannot use and donate.

I found this for only $1, American. I thought it was worth the price and is my money saving hint for today, Tuesday, May 4, 2010.

Since I am continuing to downsize my junk, I was surprised I bought it but it looks great on the front porch and, hey, you can't make it for that, my life verse when it comes to spending money.
~~~~~~~~

No comments: