Monday, October 3, 2011

MONDAY MONDAY

Many years ago, there was a singing group called the Mamas and the Papas. It had two women and two men. One of their popular songs was Monday, Monday. Although I don't remember all the words, it went something like this:

Monday, Monday, can't help that day. Monday, Monday, it just turns out that way.

Honestly I never really understood it. Unless it meant that Monday means the grind starts all over again. I should google the song and read the rest of the words to find out, I reckon.

But now, I enjoy Monday days. It's the beginning of a new week for me and The Hubbie. Whereas Sunday has always been the end of a week in my mind. I know it's just terminology but it's the way it was and is.

So, it's Monday again and the weather is absolutely beautiful in Dixie! Yeah, I'm braggin'.

This morning I opened the back door and let the sunshine in and enjoyed the cool breeze. Although I really need to get a screen door, I still open the door just about every morning and leave it open while preping my breakfast. It's a beautiful day so we're enjoying it. One day at a time.

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

We are thinking alike...did you see the Mammas and the Pappas video on Diety Hobby? I watched it, brought back memories.