Monday, September 16, 2013

SHOE MONDAY, OH OH SHOE MONDAY

Years ago there was a song titled Blue Monday.  Today was Shoe Monday for me.  Strange, right?  But here is how it went.

I slept on the floor again last night because the back was paining.  We sit on a pew at church that has a big enough, for two people, sagging seat.  We've sat on it for several years now because it is close to the front.  The Hubbie needs to be near the piano for the invitation.  So, we have endured that pew.  Time to change pews.

I slept later than I had planned, got up quickly dressed, drove to Hardee's for a biscuit and Diet Coke.  The medium drinks are still one dollar.  I made it in time. 

However, before I buzzed out the garage, I was looking for a certain pair of flip flop shoes.  As I searched, I realized I had five (5) different pairs of shoes spread out through the house. 

One was in the Master bedroom.  One was on the couch in the Master bedroom.  One pair was in the kitchen.  Two pairs were in the garage.  That's five pairs.  I finally found the desired pair in the closet, where it was suppose to be in the first place. 

I realized I had five different pairs laying around, cluttering the house. 

After I came back from breakfast, I put them all away where they are suppose to be, in the closet.

I wonder why I cannot make that a habit?  It would make life so much easier. 

Hey, it's Monday so that's an excuse I'll take. 
 
Zipadeedoodah!

***********

No comments: