Monday, October 25, 2010

FALL REDO


It's finally Fall in Dixie although it was 80 degrees outside today and the air conditioning was running. This is the kitchen table. It is decorated with place mats that I bought at the big WM in TN for $.75 a few years ago. Originally I think they were 5.96 each but on clearance. The first time I saw them, I wanted them but could not justify paying that price! But on clearance I bought several and use them every year. The copper tea put belonged to my mother in law. The yellow ceramic booties I purchased online from an Etsy shop. I had the artificial flowers in a small pot, tried them in the teapot and they fit perfectly. I have the lid to the pot but did not use it since the flowers worked. Our table and chairs were a gift from a church where my husband was on staff in the 1970s.

No comments: