Monday, August 9, 2010

MONDAY AFTER MONDAY

Wow, what a change vacation over Monday is from vacation happening Monday! It seems like I am a week behind or more!

Today was another trip to the foot doctor, hohum. He is working on my other big toe for the second time. The first big toe was worked over before we went on vacation. The nail on both has not grown back correctly, honestly, they both look like they were cut crooked so the nail is growing into the skin yet again. I have little nail left on this second go around of in office procedures. There are pictures to post. The Hubbie thinks who would want to see that? I think, hey, maybe it would warn someone or encourage someone about their own ingrown toenails.

The ultimate goal, of course, is be free of ingrown toenails and the pain they cause.

Check back because you know I'm going to post the pics, yep, you know it.

No comments: