Monday, April 15, 2013

TODAY APRIL 15, 2013

Today is a day that has mixed emotions for this blogger. 
 
1 - Boston, oh my, Boston.  Evil is alive and well and innocent people have died, suffering, you know the feeling.  It's the same as 9/11/2001.   Yes, dare I say, after Ft Hood, Texas?!  Yes, I say.
 
2 - It is Tax Day in the USA.  All Americans are suppose to file their tax reports from last year, 2012.  Most will, some will skip it.  It is the law so do it.   We always file our taxes, always early.  It's just easier and less stress.
 
3 - This is my mother's birthday.  She would have been 84 today.  It's very hard to imagine her at 84, why?  You see, she died at the age of 58 of breast cancer that spread throughout her body.  My dad died at the age of 55 of a horrible brain tumor.  She lived past the age of 55 and on to 58.  Gone so many years now. 
 
Still, I consider myself blessed.  God is good.  Life is good.  Just keep breathing as long as He allows it.  It's worth it.

***********

No comments: