Monday, February 13, 2012

PAUSE AND THINK

So many times in our busy lives, we fail to look around and see some of the hurt that others are carrying. I was surfing the web last night, waiting for my Ebay auctions to close when I saw this video. I have watched it several times over the years. I tear up every time.

True, I have three wonderful grown kiddos but there was a time, after kiddo #1 that I had cancer, the choice was surgery or 50/50 chance to survive. I started crying, the doc started crying, very emotional. I wanted another baby so I took the risk. Little did I know that not only would I survive but God would give me two more babies. I am a blessed Mom!

Others are dealing with deep hurt that will never heal because they are or were childless. Some by choice, others not. Take a few minutes to watch this....

No comments: