Thursday, January 5, 2012

RAMBLIN' ON

Well, hello, hello, it's time for me to just sit here and ramble on a bit, don't have a clue where this will go at this point.

It's a new year, amazingly 2011 vanished before our eyes. You know it has got to be going by quickly if you hear teenagers talking about how fast it went, or was going, I should say. When you are young, time seems to drag by but apparently all of that has changed. You would think that having a million time saving devices that we would have more time but it seems just the opposite, go figure that one out.

2012 is here, what now? There is an old saying that goes something like this, don't blame me if it's not word for word:

Keep doing what you are doing and you will get the same results.

So, what changes do I need to make for me? I've been pondering my past, raising 3 kiddos, The Hubbie semi-retiring yet to find a job, stuff like that sort. I need to make changes for me now. However, it seems like a mountain I am facing, rather than a mole hill. House stuff, eatting stuff, saving money stuff, you get the idea.

A few things I would like to do about me are:

Learn to walk in high heels again.
Pay more attention to the physical needs of the old body.
Find a style that works.
Do my nails more often, curl the hair more often, change cosmetics, etc.
Work on building strength, moving more, eatting healthy.

Needless to say, there are no big promises like I am going to loose 40 lbs by Monday. No big goals like I will run a marathon, etc.

For 2012, it's simple, sure, but most of all doable.

Ramblin' is a good thing. It can get you to a point or several. It's good therapy.

*************************************************

No comments: