Monday, April 26, 2010

ZOOM ZOOM SICK SICK

The Honda is down. I repeat, the Honda is down. The transmission is gone. Now, it is parked by the side of the road on our street. The Hubbie was driving and made it home that far. Of course, I had just taken it to the car wash, had the works to get it looking spiffy. Will it rain? Yes, tonight. Life is a smile sometimes, don't you think?

It will be a flashback for us. Only one car now so I am shuttling The Hubbie to work and back until the zoom zoom can be towed, repaired and returned. I consider myself spoiled having my own wheels all these years. Something like this makes me appreciate having wheels all the more.

Last night was a late night so I'm taking a morning nap. I spent way too long tweaking a video of the GRAND baby and adding it to my Facebook page.

So, it's Monday already. A beautiful, cool, gray day in Dixie. Time for some zzzzs. Being 'retired' is cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: