Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think I like Blogging


When I started this blog, I wondered if I would stick to it. It is a great diversion from reality.

Well, I find that it is fun. I really do not have an agenda but it is a great stress reliever. I wake up wondering what I can post.

Although my life is pretty much limited these days, I still have a life.

I woke up this morning thinking about blogging. I thought back a few years ago and realized how different my life is.

Twenty years ago, I did not own a computer, never dreamed I would have one much less have Internet access. I even have cable high speed. I did not have a cell phone but I've had a few now. I did not have a car with a sun/moon roof but I do now.

My kids were all at home. I miss those days for sure and wish I could go back for a little while. They have grown up and have lives of their owns, which they should. It's not normal for a child to stay childish. I did not have a grandbaby but I do now.

I wonder where I will be in 10 years. I doubt I'll be here in 20.

Life is so short so I have to live what I have and look for the happy. So, that's what I'm trying to do. Look for the happy.

No comments: