Thursday, December 31, 2015

BYE BYE 2015

Oh my, tis true!  This year is over, finished, done.  Sigh.  I look at it in two ways.

1 - HALLELUJAH!  What a year.  When I told my heart doctor what was going on in my life because he asked.  He sat there, sweet man that he is, shaking his head.  He then said, I will not complain for at least three years!  Still shaking head.  My family and I will put your family in our prayers.  Bless him!  I needed that day.

2- UHOH.  So it is over but what about next year?  All we can do is take it as it comes.  We cannot change the past.  We cannot change too much about today.  We cannot change the future.  Just take it as it comes.  Trust God.  Lean on Him.  Fight for life.  Change what can be changed.  Move forward.

I am starting the year with a happy attitude.  

Happy that.......

we are all still breathing......

the younger son has a wife who fits well with our craziness......

the Hubbie still has a job and his heart is now considered to be normal......

mine, too, after a stress test yesterday.....

the Older son is stable AND loosing weight....

the Daughter is feeling better AND loosing weight.....

the grands have a puppy.....Ferris and Savannah.....

we are all still breathing.

Nothing negative about this last post for the year 2015.  I could print an entire page of boo-s but nope.

Bless you all.  Protect your family.  Take life as it comes and try not to worry about the things out of your control.

Happy New Year from Carol of Life in Bunny Slippers blog.  Starting 2016 with a smile and a new pair of walking shoes in hot pink, of course.

***********


No comments: