Tuesday, July 10, 2012

STORE CREDIT

Several weeks ago, I posted about a product from the local Lowes store that we purchased.  It was suppose to be good for reviving counter tops that had faded or been damaged.   What a great idea?  Well, it didn't work.  It has chipped already.  Don't buy it!

So, since it was back in the winter, I could not find the receipt.  The Hubbie thought I had it.  I thought The Hubbie had it.  Nope.  

I took the product back to the store.  The store gave me a card with store credit on it.  Hooray!  The money is not lost after all.

I spent a bit of the card money on a redneck redo of my porch swing.  It's so bad I don't think I will post a picture but maybe I will, just for laughs.

Any who (not a typo), money is left on the card for a future purchase.  Small one, yes, but the saving money tip for today is don't throw a product or purchase away just because you do not have the receipt.

You may very well be able to get a store credit for a future purchase.  

You never know till you try!

***********************

No comments: