Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 DAYS TO CLEAN

This blog is about a new e-book I found out about on Facebook. A few of my younger friends had the link posted. I checked it out and found I could get a free copy of the e-book titled '31 Days to Clean'. I'm going for it!

Even though I am almost at the 44 year mark of being married, cleaning for 44 years, reading many books about the subject, I'm always opened to new ideas.

Besides, if you think it's hard to stay motivated to clean when you're young.....? Just try to stay motivated when you've been doing it for as long as I have...zzzzzz.

Here is the link:

http://www.likeawarmcupofcoffee.com/home/2011/04/free-copy-of-31-days-to-clean/

You will need to copy and paste.

1 comment:

Donald Fishgrab said...

Cleaning gets even easier to put off when no one else is affected by the delay.