Monday, February 28, 2011

GRAY MONDAY PLUS $2

The sky is gray in Dixie today but Spring is showing up everywhere, early, apparently.

Since this is the last day of the month, several coupons were expiring so I headed to Dollar General to see what I could find. Here is what I bought:

1 Valentine coloring book for you know who, reduced to $.50, no coupon.
1 Oral B toothbrush, price reduced to $1, coupon for $1, makes it free.
1 Dawn dishwashing liquid, $1, coupon for $.50 off, cost $.50.
1 Gain dishwashing liquid, $1, coupon for $1, makes it free.
2 pkgs of Carefree, $1 each, 2 coupons $.50 off one, makes 2 $1.

6 things for $2, tax was $.50 but I don't count tax because we pay it on everything!

Saving money is fun!

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Great deals!

Carol said...

I thought so...thanks. I ran spellcheck but it did not pick up the typos. You probably had a good chuckle. Weird.