Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IS IT OVER ALREADY?

Last week flew by, now that it is over. How about you? It's just typical of the entire year of 2010. Flash, gone, gone, gone. Tomorrow is December 1, the last month of the year, surely it's still February.

Today at the local WM, I thought it was still Monday, nope, it's Tuesday already. See what I mean? Here is the money saving tip for this Tuesday even though it seems like Monday.

Go through your house or apartment and look at all of the electrical devises, with the lamps/lights off, is there a light on it? Is the light shining? If it is, it is using electricity, turn it off, at the unit itself, the wall, or the power strip. If it is glowing, it is burning power. Turn it off, save money.

If it is plugged up, there is electricity in the chord, unplug it. Why should a toaster be plugged up 24/7?

2 comments:

betty said...

This year did fly by! I'm with you, I can't believe December is starting tomorrow!! Good money saving tip! I'll have to look around and see what I can turn off or unplug (but never the computer, LOL :)

enjoy the rest of your week!

betty

Carol said...

No, most do not turn off the computer but I do. Whatever did we do without a computer AND Internet? LOL, too.