Tuesday, April 24, 2018

STAPLES - MONEY SAVING TIP

I am still a fan of coupons.  

Lots of stores have programs that can earn you points, money off items, etc.

This money saving tip is about Staples.

When I was working from home, I signed up for their frequent buyer program for businesses.

I am still a participant.

Several days ago I received a coupon for $30 off of a $60 purchase ordered online or by phone.

Last night I sat and shopped their website.  

I put things that I needed in my shopping cart as I spotted each one.

Well, the total was closer to $100.  

Whoa!

I backed up and deleted several things ending up with the two things I really needed, printer ink.

The total was just over the $60 requirement.

I clicked checkout.

Shipping was $9.99.

What?!

I went back and clicked pick up in store.

The coupon still applied and the shipping was cancelled.

I will be near the store tomorrow so no problem with the pick up.

Everyone knows how expensive printer ink can be and this simple trick saved half of the price!

Half off is great!

It's my money and I want to save it!

Don't you?

**********

No comments: