Wednesday, April 18, 2018

KOHL'S - MONEY SAVING TIP

Kohl's is probably my favorite store now.  

I refused their credit card for years and years.

Finally, I was talked into applying for one.

It's great!

Kohl's charge card customers are sent flyers and coupons 12 times a year.

This month, I pulled the sticker off of the card flyer and it was for 30% off of all purchases!

I purchased a bed pillow, a pink sweater, a pair of pants and a card of rings.

The thing I like about the credit card is you can accumulate points and get Kohl's cash!

PLUS you can pay for the credit card charge right at the register!  

So, you never have a balance and no interest!

Today, after my purchases, I stepped over to the Customer Service desk and paid my balance which is what I had purchased today only.

The lady told me I could pay at the register.  

I knew that but there was a line, I replied. 

Her response:  Well look at you going ahead and being all sweet like that!

What can I say?

It's your money so save it!

**********

No comments: