Tuesday, January 29, 2013

EARTH FARE

I am partial to Earth Fare.  It is a natural food store that also sells cosmetics, has a deli and has coupons.  Most of the coupons I like come via the email newsletter.

Last week, one arrived for all natural, non hormone, etc., chicken breasts.  Regular price is $5.99 per pound.  The coupon was for the same type chicken for only $2.99 per pound, a savings of $3.00 with a limit of 6 pounds per coupon.

I purchased 5 lbs 13 ounces of the plump, fresh meat.  They are big enough to serve two people, these two people, The Hubbie and Me.  The savings was over half.  When I arrived home, each one was placed in a freezer bag and put in the freezer.  We have meat for several meals and it's healthy meat.

Yes, I should have taken a picture but I didn't so just take my word for it.  

I would shop at Earth Fare weekly if it was closer than 20 +/- miles away.  It's a great store and a great place to save money on groceries.

**********

No comments: