Monday, March 5, 2012

OPPOSITE THINKING

I woke up early this morning, tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work so laid there thinking. I was thinking about life and opposites because I was thinking about my ebay biz, trying to figure out how to make it work and work bigger.

I was thinking about how crazy shoes sell on Ebay that went to....thinking about people in other countries that don't have shoes...how poor they are but I've never seen a poor king or queen or a poor president....the people do without and the rulers prosper.

That went to thinking about kids to....thinking about how parents spend all their lives taking care of kids, even grown up kids to.....then the parents are ignored and stuck in a nursing home because the kids are too busy or too selfish.

That went to thinking about clothes and what to do about what to wear for Easter....to thinking about cleaning out the closets.

That went to the hair....what to do about a new hairdo.

Hummm....maybe I just need to get up and get going and not staying in a warm cozy bed....thinking. Thinking can be depressing.

Any who....it's Monday and another week! A beautiful day in Dixie!
**********************

No comments: