Thursday, November 15, 2018

DUSTY ROADS

Hello there....I am back on the blog scene.  Not sure why or where this will go but I need to try to get some focus in my life.  Been there?

Some things have changed.  Some things never will.  It's life and it keeps going as long as you are breathing.

I really have no clue where to start and aim this little blog.  

I am seriously considering starting another one to try to bring in some fun money.  Not sure I have the confidence to do it but you never can tell.


This is our new puppy.  I was yes, no, yes, no about getting one for us two old folks.  When our Daughter and her family wanted to get us one for an early Christmas.  This little guy was our pick.

He is bigger now, of course, and has added so much to our lives.  He is fun, smart and eager to please.

My Hubbie did not want to be called the dog's dad so he went for the dog's paw paw instead.  Which makes me the dog's grammy.  That is what he knows us by now.

I will post more pictures of him as we go along.  

We changed his name.  The above picture was from the breeder's website.

I wanted to name him after something that our oldest son liked in hopes it would take away some of the sadness we feel at his passing.

The result is, his name is Dusty Roads.  One of our son's favorite wrestlers was Dusty Rhodes.  If you grew up watching then you will know him.  

The grands wanted roads instead of Rhodes.

He also resembles a dust mop.  He is fluffy and soft.  We call him Dusty.  

He makes us laugh and is a great gift and diversion from life.

So, thank you Angela, Larry and Chloe for giving us this sweet little guy.

He is perfect for us.

**********

No comments: