Thursday, January 25, 2018

WAL-MART

Wal-Mart is one of my favorite stores.  It was not for a long time.  

When Sam died, the store changed.  Prices went up, stores became more modern, etc.  Along with it, the attitudes changed.  It was harder to find a real bargain any more.  The fabric departments were deleted.  Booooo.

Today, though, I had a good experience. 


I really like the order online, pick up at store service.  I sit, shop, go into the side door of the store, pick up my items, along with other things I might have purchased and I'm done!

Today, I followed this plan.  But, when the items I ordered were not right, chaos ensued.  It's a long story.

Basically....One item ordered was out of stock so my card was credited for that item.  One item I received was not ordered or even on the checkout receipt or even showed up on the computer!  

The store was so embarrassed that I was given a gift card for the item that was not even ordered.  I walked out with a gift card for over $21.00.  It was all the store could do and I was told that with all the frustration, I deserved the card.

I was not sure if I should take it because I did not order it.  Long story, short, the Customer Service rep insisted, the employee at the pick up desk insisted and the employee on the phone said do it.

Isn't that nice?

**********

No comments: