Sunday, November 5, 2017

BRENTWOOD BAPTIST CHURCH IN TENNESSEE

There is a huge church near Nashville that is pretty amazing.

Not only is it a huge complex in itself but it has several satellite churches.  

Tonight, the Hubby, DIL, two grands and myself attended a remembering service for those that passed away this year.  

It was touching, beautiful and healing.

Yes, I boohooed and sobbed.  

I cry ugly btw.

This path of grief is so very hard.  It is not a club I want any of my friends to ever join again.  

But, this huge church helped tonight.  

We were the biggest group to go and place a white rose in the vase when Aaron's name was called.  

I carried the rose and passed it to DIL to place in the vase.

It was how his life was.

I was Mom then she became Wife.  

We shared him in life so we shared the rose.  It was not planned but it was a sweet moment.

Thank you Malinda.


*********

No comments: