What a week we have had! The Hubbie was in the hospital and The Older Son still is. Too much at one time, oh yes.
So, when I had a chance to sit down to my 10 year old laptop, HP, I might add. The battery was dead as a door nail. I put it in hibernate and forgot about it as I rushed out the door to take The Hubbie to the far away hospital. After attempting to charge the 8 hour, 8 year old battery, I gave up.
Then it dawned on me.
Take out the battery and plug in the laptop with the chord.
It worked! Obviously.
Now, I have time to seek out a coupon, wait for a sale, or shop around. I'm learning towards Battery Plus. It is where the last one came from and was reasonable.
Or just use it as a plug in the wall version, not buying a battery at all.
Save a buck or several is the goal!