Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AMERICA IS STILL AMERICA

The roofers are back, finishing up, tweaking the job, cleaning up the mess.

So, I am sitting here, blogging, waiting before I start my errands for the week.

I just want to encourage the readers of the this blog, happen stance folks who cross my 'path'.

I still love my Country, The United States of America.

I still honor the great military machine that has kept us free for centuries.

I am thankful that these same men and women who are willing to fight for freedom for the rest of the world, too.

I want to encourage all of us to continue to act like Americans, vote like Americans, BE Americans.

I do not know of another people that are more proud of their heritage, land, life than Americans.

We are proud, strong, individuals, Americans.

I'm blessed to be one and so are you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: