Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Monday

At what age do we discover time whizzing by way too fast?

15, 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, + ?

True, we all have only 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but somehow that does not seem like enough on most days.

How are you living? Is your life stressed, depressed, or just out of control?

The easiest way for me to handle things and actually get things accomplished is to keep the list I call....

"My List for the Day that Absolutely Must Get Done Today"

I start out with the #1 most important item that must get done today.
When this is finished, I mark it off my list.
Then, I move to the #2 most important item that must get done today.
When this is finished, I mark it off my list.
Then, I move to the #3 most important item that must get done today.
When this is finished, I mark it off my list.

So on and so forth. You get the picture.

I list ten things for the day. True, rarely do all ten get done but the most important items that must get done today are done. There will be more things on your list but you move them to the next day and start with the last completed item as the #1 most important item that must get done today.

Try it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see how much you actually did get done rather than drifting from one unfinished project to the other. It will also help eliminate many undone projects.

No comments: